Why does the world hate me?

Arrgghhhh! That always happens :-( Whenever I have a tremendous amount of work to do, something goes wrong. I've always wished that my machine would sew itself... I think it heard me!
For the last week it frequently continues sewing even after I've taken my foot of the pedal. On the look out for a new one so I can get through the heap of orders I still have without any extra delays.

We've had a lot going on lately, with 4 family birthdays last week! 3 on the same day...
My big boy Josh just turned 6 on the eigth :-( Then DH, Mum and SIL all on the 10th.
Plus Josh and me have both been sick, I'm having issues with fabric suppliers, and I don't have a helper anymore. I can't wait for this to all be over.

Took a chunk off the waiting list this week though. Sending these out as soon as I do the boosters.



















Apologies... I've been trying all night but can't get this photo to display horizontally. ???





Thanks to everyone for being so patient. It means a lot. xo

1 comments:

Pam responded on July 9, 2009 at 3:26 AM #

Oh wow! They look fabulous! LOL about your machine sewing itself *oops* hopefully she comes back nice and healthy and ready to work hard!