And she's broke :-(

My machine pedal finally went kaput last night. When you turn the machine on now it runs constantly making it impossible to sew if you desire in tact fingers ;-p

We are working as fast as we can on getting it replaced but I will lose a day or two of sewing, possibly more.
I will still be cutting though, so when the replacement is in I'll be able to whip them out as fast as possible.

The co-op nappies are in progress, I will post some photos of the finished ones tonight - and will work non stop till they're done - I don't envisage these taking any longer than 2 weeks. Most likely one if it weren't for me still waiting on a few fabrics.

Will update when I know more and want to apologise to everyone for the extra wait.
Thank you for being so patient :-)

Nicky

1 comments:

Anonymous responded on July 1, 2009 at 5:49 AM #

oh no sweetie hopefully you can get her fixed asap big huggs :)