First up, a look at the new NicNaps Pockets! A quicker drying solution for winter :-)
These are for Tash, the rest will be coming soon!






Showing off my little boy's stash. Baby also hopefully coming soon! :-p
QSFWs and covers ^^
Small NicNaps ^^






Nicky Thursday, February 25, 2010 5 comments
5 Responses to "New pockets! - and cute baby stash!"
Lovely! What a wonderful belly you have there. It is looking low. I hope its not too much longer for you. So cute to see D showing off her belly too! LOL.
Naww Nic your womb dweller belly is beautiful!
Lovely nappies & lovely belly. :D DD looks like she's showing hers too LOL. Best of luck with your upcoming birth. xxxx
Hi Nikki, I am a newbie to your nappies and must say I LOVE them:)Hope to grab a custom before my bub TT LOL! Your baby belly is gorgeous! Well done:)your bubba is one very lucky little man with all those cute naps *heart*
Gorgeous Bump. You certainly do look ready. I can't believe you continue to sew with bub in the way. I could barely sit an office and type I was so over it. Kudo's.
Little boy has a fantastic stash. Enjoy the Babymoon and the NB fluffiness!
Post a Comment