*sigh* I can't believe she's 2 :(
My little princess/ratbag had her birthday on Saturday and enjoyed every minute of it. I'm kinda happy it's over too. It was Ben's 2 weeks ago and she knew her's was next so has been walking around for a week straight saying 'Happy mine day' over and over. :-p
It felt so good to be able to sit down and make her some nice new nappies that weren't testers or seconds!
She's been quite neglected, LOL. She was ecstatic when she realised they were hers. She's not usually allowed to touch the nappies in my sewing room so when she made a grab for these ones and I actually said that they were for her, her face lit up and she hugged them for a good half hour! :-)
Quickly sharing the nappy photos now and will upload all the party photos tomorrow.
♥



My little princess/ratbag had her birthday on Saturday and enjoyed every minute of it. I'm kinda happy it's over too. It was Ben's 2 weeks ago and she knew her's was next so has been walking around for a week straight saying 'Happy mine day' over and over. :-p
It felt so good to be able to sit down and make her some nice new nappies that weren't testers or seconds!
She's been quite neglected, LOL. She was ecstatic when she realised they were hers. She's not usually allowed to touch the nappies in my sewing room so when she made a grab for these ones and I actually said that they were for her, her face lit up and she hugged them for a good half hour! :-)
Quickly sharing the nappy photos now and will upload all the party photos tomorrow.
♥




2 Responses to "Happy Birthday to my sweet girl...."
Happy birthday :-)
Man those last three look awesome. I have not seen that minky before. THe colour is totally rockin!!!
Happy birthday!! Beautiful nappies they are! XO
Post a Comment