No rest for the wicked!!!

So while my DH is about ready to get into our snuggly warm bed, I'm just starting a mini shift! I've finished a fair few orders, but still have to booster them. Could do it tomorrow, but then I'll be delayed in starting the next batch. *sigh*


I finished a big chunk of the bulk order, so will have that all done this week. Have several bulk packs to finish, then I can get ready for the co-op! (*runs away screaming* LOL! )

Here are some cuties for Melanie... Adore the Azure Minky with pink inner!




More for Lyndal!




Kim's Larges, Smalls and V2s... how cute is that squirrel? :-p





Now here's the fun part.

The lovely Susan ordered a dragon V3 off me, like the green and gold one from my last stocking. It was made, but was what I class a second (picky :-p ) so of course I wanted to make her a replacement.


And of course, I'd run out of the green dragon fabric.
I did have plenty of blue though :-) And although I'm really not the type to toot my own horn, I just love this nappy!!!













So thank you Susan for being so understanding about the delay, hope you love it :-)

0 Responses to "No rest for the wicked!!!"