So excited!
Sometime during March, we will be releasing the fitted version of our night nappies - especially for the GDUNH.
Not 100% sure when I'll have them ready but blog readers will definitely get the heads up!
A custom fabric pack for our lucky first buyer - Claire!
.
.
.

.
.
Some others, just finished and on their way to their new homes.


.
.
Wanna know how to get in my good books? Swap me with Ju Ju Bes!!! My not so secret obsession. Here's the cute AIOs made for NicNaps Hong Kong debut! Swapped for a gorgeous Purple Paisley Be Small. How lucky am I? :-)
.
Keep watching my blog next week for a photo of the biggest order yet! 35 NicNaps coming up!
.


2 Responses to "New product! - and a little something for me."
35!!!!! Oh my gosh. I think I just dies from jealousy. Someone clearly just got smart and decided to make their whole stash Nic Naps! What a brilliant move on their part (but I'm sure you've been kept super busy sewing them all Nicky). Can't WAIT to see them.
Leah xx
Very smart indeed! Lol!
Hopefully it'll inspire me to finally getting around to making Sarah a big pack!
Post a Comment